Maximize your MHEDA Membership by utilizing your benefits. Here is a quick list of resources and links to where you can access on our website that address current business needs.
Expand your Network. Educate your Associates. Elevate your Bottom Line.
Manage Economic Uncertainty
- Three-Year Forecast: MHEDA’s Economic Advisory. This is a quarterly FREE economic report available exclusively to MHEDA Members. Gain economic insight and guidance for seven markets.
- Econ Chat Podcast. Don’t have time to read a report? Learn the critical highlights of the economic report via a podcast.
- Free On-Demand Webinar “Cash Flow Strategies for Managing Your Business.” Learn about the latest trends, technologies, best practices and strategies that smart business managers in the Material Handling Industry are implementing to manage their cash flow and build reserves to see them through to future growth.
Improve Employee Engagement
- MHEDA Master Manager Program. Access a 10-week online learning program designed to help you learn the foundational principles and strategies of a traditional MBA curriculum, at a fraction of the cost and time.
- MHEDA’s LMS. MHEDA offers a comprehensive Learning Management System with 70+ online courses.
- MHEDA Calendar – Stay in the know with MHEDA’s latest programs and virtual events.
Save on Expenses
- MHEDA Cost Savings Programs. Save money on everyday expenses including credit card transactions, hiring and developing workforce talent, customer service training, payroll, office supplies, shipping and more.
Create & Maintain Business Connections
- With your peers. Networking Opportunities via MHEDA-NET, a free virtual networking program.
- With your dealers and suppliers. Attend MHEDA’s Exhibitor Showcase so you can learn about the latest material handling products available and connect with industry suppliers.
- With Women in Industry. Connect with other women who also work in Material Handling.
- With Your Expertise. Do you want to share your business expertise and best practices ideas with fellow MHEDA Members? Apply today to become a M2M Presenter. M2M gives you the opportunity to share your skills and expertise with fellow MHEDA Members.
Recruit & Retain
- Compensation Market Analysis Dashboard. The dashboard outline ten job titles amongst MHEDA Members and include talent availability, salary forecast, median salary, and more. FREE for MHEDA Members!
- Certified Forklift Technicians. MHEDA and the nationwide Manufacturing Skill Standards Council have partnered to help fill this gap by creating the Certified Forklift Technician program.
- Material Handling Career Videos. MHEDA has created two videos to communicate to students, recent graduates, and young talent the vast opportunities and career paths available.
- New Hire Onboarding Template. MHEDA partnered with Communication Performance Management Associates (CPMA) to provide a FREE On-Boarding template designed specifically for MHEDA members.
Understand Shifting Trends
- 2024 Material Handling Trends. This list of trends address the current shifting state of the Material Handling industry, as defined by a group of your peers, the MHEDA Executive Committee.
- DSC (Distributor Statistical Comparison) Report. MHEDA’s DSC Report is a financial benchmarking study that annually provides key insights into exactly how the “high-profit firms” generate better profit numbers.
- The MHEDA Journal. MHEDA’s quarterly magazine provides business insight and Member news.
- MHEDA-TV Videos & Podcasts. Learn from videos and podcasts on what is happening in the industry.
Stand Out from the Competition
- MVP & MVS Award Program. MHEDA offers member companies the opportunity to be recognized for outstanding business practices.
- Advertise With Us. Showcase your company to an influential group of industry professionals! Our publications deliver powerful relationships that influence, inspire and endure. We have multiple media offerings which include print and online. For details, contact Heather McMillen at email@example.com or 352-900-3011.
- Sponsorship Opportunities. MHEDA offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities throughout the year that will help get you and your brand in front of our membership.
Are you facing additional business challenge that you need help with? Contact MHEDA today and we will do our best to help you find resources. Questions? Call 847-680-3500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.