MHEDA has partnered with a number of Members who want to share their expertise on a variety of subject matters. We will be offering assorted “Member to Member” webinars throughout 2022. It’s a great way to learn from your industry peers. Below is a list of past Member to Member programs you can assess. Interested in becoming a Member to Member presenter? Click here:
On-Demand M2M Programs
These programs were originally presented live and recorded so that MHEDA Members can access On-Demand anytime.
How to Drive Culture Intentionally – On-Demand
Guaranteed Leads. We’ll Prove it to You – On-Demand
Your Website Just Became Your Best Salesperson! – On-Demand
Email is the #1 Social Platform: Now You’re Being Forced to Use It Better – On-Demand
Connect with People Through LinkedIn Navigator – On-Demand
Video is Essential!
Financial Management in a Time of Crisis – On-Demand
ESOPs 101: Employee Stock Ownership Plans – On-Demand
Tax Relief Incentives for the Material Handling Industry – On-Demand
Rental Equipment Protection Options, Pros & Cons – On-Demand
Insurance Programs: How They Improve, Protect and Reduce Costs – On-Demand
Hiring Best Practices for Material Handling – On-Demand
Sales Leadership & Sales Team Transformation Webinar – On-Demand
Defining Top Performance in the “New Role” of Sales Webinar – On-Demand
The Future…Building an Inside (Outbound) Sales Team Webinar – On-Demand
Fight or Flight? How to Prepare Your Business to Succeed (or exit) in a Post COVID World – On-Demand
Who qualifies to present?
• Presentation of a M2M session is exclusively available for current MHEDA Members in good standing.
When will the M2M Programs take place?
• These programs will be scheduled by MHEDA. Exact dates and times TBD.
• Programs will be presented Live and also available On-Demand.
How will M2M sessions be presented?
• M2M sessions will be presented via Zoom Webinar.
• Sessions would include a 30-minute educationally focused presentation, followed by Q &A.
• MHEDA staff will organize and run the session.
Where Do You Begin?
• Submit a topic! Do you have a topic you think your MHEDA peers would like to learn about? Email Katie Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org a detailed description of what you would like to present, along with 3 to 5 takeaways.
• Again, please remember – the content must be 100% educational and NOT promotional for you or your organization’s services.
• MHEDA staff will review your submission and follow-up with you.
• Once the topic is approved, you may be asked to share your Power Point for review by MHEDA staff or Board Member for final approval.
What is the Fee?
• If you qualify to present a M2M program, you would pay MHEDA a one-time fee of $595. This covers staff time, zoom fees, and processing.
Why is M2M a Great Opportunity?
• M2M gives you the opportunity to share your skills and expertise with fellow MHEDA Members – AND help you and your organization stand out!
• Your company will be mentioned in all promotional materials, including the online MHEDA calendar.
• Contact Katie Richards at email@example.com or call 847-680-3500 to get started today!