MHEDA has partnered with a number of Members who want to share their expertise on a variety of subject matters. We will be offering assorted “Member to Member” webinars throughout 2023. It’s a great way to learn from your industry peers.
Interested in becoming a Member to Member presenter?
Learn How to Become a Presenter of a Member to Member Program
On-Demand M2M Programs
Below are a few of the most recent Member to Member programs you can access anytime. These programs were originally presented live and recorded so MHEDA Members can access On-Demand.
Connecting Passion, Purpose, and Culture – Leadership from the Inside Out
February 11, 2023Duration: 56:36
These are incredibly trying times. Now more than ever, it’s important that we take great care of ourselves so that we deliver great care to those we serve. The session […]
Toxic Employees and the Behavior You Tolerate
August 29, 2022Duration: 50:52
An organization’s culture is reflected in its team member’s everyday behaviors. It’s evident in employees’ attitudes about their work, how well they collaborate, and how they interact with customers and […]
Why Are There So Many Hackers?
June 3, 2022Duration: 57:37
The number of hackers and the number of organizations getting hacked has exploded. Organizations around the globe have experienced an exponential number of attacks against their networks, employees, vendors and […]
How Your MHEDA Membership Can Save You Thousands
May 18, 2022Duration: 25:48
Are you overspending on the everyday expenses that keep your business running? Your MHEDA member benefits can help you double-check. As a MHEDA member, you could pay less for credit […]
Onboarding & Integrating New Employees to your Team
May 16, 2022Duration: 56:01
A new employee’s first week on the job may be the most important week in their entire career with you. It’s essential to have an Onboarding process in places that […]
How to Become a Presenter of a Member to Member Program
Who qualifies to present?
• Presentation of a M2M session is exclusively available for current MHEDA Members in good standing.
When will the M2M Programs take place?
• These programs will be scheduled by MHEDA. Exact dates and times TBD.
• Programs will be presented Live and also available On-Demand.
How will M2M sessions be presented?
• M2M sessions will be presented via Zoom Webinar.
• Sessions would include a 30-minute educationally focused presentation, followed by Q &A.
• MHEDA staff will organize and run the session.
Where Do You Begin?
• Submit a topic! Do you have a topic you think your MHEDA peers would like to learn about? Email Katie Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org a detailed description of what you would like to present, along with 3 to 5 takeaways.
• Again, please remember – the content must be 100% educational and NOT promotional for you or your organization’s services.
• MHEDA staff will review your submission and follow-up with you.
• Once the topic is approved, you may be asked to share your Power Point for review by MHEDA staff or Board Member for final approval.
What is the Fee?
• If you qualify to present a M2M program, you would pay MHEDA a one-time fee of $695. This covers staff time, zoom fees, marketing, and processing.
Why is M2M a Great Opportunity?
• M2M gives you the opportunity to share your skills and expertise with fellow MHEDA Members – AND help you and your organization stand out!
• Your company will be mentioned in all promotional materials, including the online MHEDA calendar.
• Contact Katie Richards at email@example.com or call 847-680-3500 to get started today!