MHEDA schedules events throughout the year to specifically give members the opportunity to network with fellow MHEDA members and other professionals from the material handling industry. These events include:
Women in Industry Forum
Each year more and more women are hired within the material handling industry. MHEDA brings women in the industry together at forums and conferences.
- March 11, 2024 – Women in the Supply Chain Forum presented in conjunction with MODEX in Atlanta, Georgia.
These receptions are held in conjunction with industry trade shows and are a great opportunity to network with other industry professionals at a relaxed informal gathering.
- March 12, 2024 – Network with fellow members and meet other industry professionals at MHEDA’s Networking Reception at MODEX in Atlanta, Georgia.
Annual Convention & Exhibitor Showcase
MHEDA’s premier event gathers hundreds of industry professionals for four days of thought-provoking educational sessions, daily keynote presentations, the latest products on display, and endless networking possibilities, not to mention many fun and exciting local area tours.
- Riding the Waves of Change is the theme for MHEDA’s 2024 Convention, April 20-24 in San Diego! A content-filled, productive event has been designed to help you navigate the often-difficult waves of endless changes in our world and in the Material Handling business community.
- April 23, 2024 – Women in Industry Session & Lunch presented in conjunction with MHEDA 2024 Convention in San Diego. You must be an attendee of Convention to participate in this session.
Women in Industry Conference
- November 6 – 7, 2024 – Save the date for MHEDA’s Women in Industry Conference in Rosemont, Illinois. Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
MHEDA Networking Summit
MHEDA Networking Summits are members coming together as a group to network and learn with other material handling professionals. A tour of a material handling facility is included along with presentations from noted industry speakers.
MHEDA is always looking for members to host and sponsor a Networking Summit at their facility. If you are interested in hosting a Networking Summit, contact Rebecca Hein at firstname.lastname@example.org.See Upcoming Networking Events