The Most Valuable Supplier (MVS) designation recognizes MHEDA Supplier member companies who have achieved, through documented processes, an exemplary commitment to their dealer network, their employees and their community. These suppliers deliver a superior customer experience to their distributors.
Most Valuable Supplier Award (MVS) is awarded annually based on documented performance and activities in the previous year.2022 MVS Winners
- MHEDA membership in good standing for the past five consecutive years.
- Support the MHEDA Convention with an employee attending at least three of the past five MHEDA Conventions
- Have a Documented Safety Program
- Enrollment in MHEDA’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Company actively participates in a Give Back program or activity
- Submit a Letter of Recommendation from a Dealer Member
- Submit a list of 25 top dealers.
- These companies will be sent a congratulatory announcement of your MVS Award; your list is confidential and is never shared.
- Provide documentation that your company has met criteria in each of Five Areas of Excellence
1. Industry Advocacy
2. Distributor Advocacy
3. Business Networking
4. Continuing Education
5. Best Practices
How Does MHEDA Recognize Award Winners
Recognition is an important component of the MVS program!
- MHEDA will announce your award to Industry Trade Press and the MHEDA Membership.
- Your company will receive a press release for you to personalize and send to your local press.
- Your top dealers will receive an announcement congratulating your company on earning the MVS Award.
- Your company will be recognized as a MVS Awardees at the Annual Convention.
- Companies are listed on the MHEDA website with a link to their website.
- The MVS logo is made available for companies for use on their website, in customer proposals, on letterhead, on business cards, within marketing materials.
- Winners can purchase high quality customized items at a discount rate.
- A personalized plaque will be sent to your main location.