You're invited to attend a one-day networking and learning event.
Hosted by MHEDA Member, DACO Corporation
Thursday, August 2 in Kent (Seattle), Washington.
Network and learn with your peers who live and work
in the West Coast Region.
Cost: $99 per person.
(Space is limited so register by July 26)
The Summit includes roundtable discussions with your industry peers, dynamic presentation and interactive activities on strategies to transform your business to be customer obsessed. It also includes continental breakfast, catered lunch, guided tour of DACO, raffle prizes, happy hour and endless networking opportunities.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- Material Handling Executives
- Sales & Marketing Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Operations Managers
- Department Heads, Managers or Supervisors
- Anyone interested in networking with fellow Material Handling Professionals
What You Will Learn?
Presentation: Customer Obsessed: a Strategy for Transforming your Business
Presented by: Blaine Millet, President & Chief Advocate, of WOM10
Why are you "marketing" today? STOP MARKETING…your Customers are dying to do it for you when you become a Customer Obsessed organization.
- STOP DISCOUNTING…your customers are actually willing to pay you a premium.
- STOP COMPETING…and acquire more of the customers you want while being viewed as the unquestionable leader in your industry!
Hear how you can become a "remarkable" company (a company that gets talked about) in today's "Customer Economy" and drive more profitability.
- Learn an innovative approach to increase the profitability of your business that your competitors aren’t using.
- Uncover three things you can start doing today to be more differentiated in the eyes of your customer.
- Revel why Customer Obsession is the future for every company.
- Discover how you can Stop Marketing…and get your Customers to do it for you
- Enjoy interactive activities and group networking with your peers
About the Speaker
BLAINE MILLET: Blaine is an Author, Nationally recognized Speaker, and President & Chief Advocate at WOM10. WOM10 (and Blaine) are all about two words…CUSTOMER OBSESSION. Blaine personally “Inspires and helps leaders create Remarkable, Unique and truly Differentiated businesses by Obsessing over their Customers…which in turn causes their Customers to spread massive Word-of-Mouth and literally do their marketing for them.”
Discuss the challenges and opportunities that matter most to you and learn how others in the industry are managing the same issues. Attendees will be provided with 2018 and 2019 Material Business Trends developed by MHEDA’s Board of Directors. These trends are observations and insights that industry leaders have noted as critical material handling business trends.
Wednesday, August 1st. - Optional Networking Events
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Give Back Event
Sponsored by Cubic Designs
Attendees of the West Coast Regional Networking Summit are invited to take part in a Give Back Event at DACO Corp. where members will pack birthday party goodie bags for kids in need to be donated to Birthday Dreams.
8825 S 184th St
Kent, WA 98031-1232
7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
(Cost: $25 per person)
Following the Give Back Event, join your MHEDA friends for networking reception at the Courtyard by Marriott Seattle/Seatac. Enjoy appetizers, beer, wine soda and have fun before the Summit!
Courtyard by Marriott
16038 West Valley Highway
Tukwila, WA 98188
Courtyard by Marriott - Seattle/Seatac
16038 West Valley Hwy
Tukwila, WA 98188 98188
MHEDA has negotiated a group rate of $199+ taxes based on availability.
Book rooms before July 11th. Click here for reservations.
Thank you sponsors.