Did You Miss a MHEDA Virtual Program that you wish you could see now?
MHEDA understands the challenges every member faces on a daily basis and have compiled a list of programs to help you address them. These are easy to access and available when it’s convenient for you.
Check back often because this list will be updated regularly.
This series features 2020 MHEDA convention speakers presenting and answering questions live from the audience. The sessions are FREE for MHEDA members and non-member fee applies. Click on the program title, login and watch the on-demand program.
- The Undiscovered Truth to Leading on Purpose presented by Brant Menswar
Critically-acclaimed author/speaker, Brant Menswar, discusses the hidden truth to calming employee fears and making the “good” decisions needed to carry you through.
- The Power of Black Sheep Values and How to Find Yours presented by Brant Menswar
Critically-acclaimed author/speaker, Brant Menswar, helps you discover your core values and how to use them to choose and live out your purpose.
- Cybersecurity – What MHEDA Members Need to Know! presented by Mike Foster
Mike Foster helps CEOs understand the threats that lurk at home and provide information needed to make positive changes in their organization’s IT practices.
- Mastering the Art of Virtual Meetings and Presentations presented by Sylvie diGiusto
In this session, Sylvie will walk you through some essential tips and steps required that ensure you are making a professional impression on the screens around the world.
- How to Effectively Manage your Sales Team from Afar presented by Lauren Zak
Managing your team remotely can be a challenge even for the most tech savvy sales manager. Learn how to rely on your CRM to do heavy lifting, while coaching your team to build a pipeline through effective questioning not just customer check-ins.
- An Interview with Economist Brian Beaulieu presented by Brian Beaulieu
This interview with ITR Economist Brian Beaulieu will give real world insight on how material handling companies can face the economic crisis unfolding around the world.
- Digital Marketing – What MHEDA Members are Doing and Why presented by Brian Bluff
A growing number of MHEDA members have fully embraced digital marketing and are seeing results. This session will unveil Site-Seeker’s research on the state of digital marketing within MHEDA member companies.
- The Complexity of Sales in Material Handling & How It Will Change presented by Ty Swain
Ty Swain explores the dynamic changes and complexity occurring in sales for our industry and how field & inside sales will evolve.
- Telematics Q&A: An Interview with Tom Plunkett presented by Tom Plunkett
Tom Plunket, President of Telematics Consultants LLC is interviewed and discusses what tasks to complete before implementing any telematic system.
Practical Leadership Training designed for Young Professionals in Material Handling. Learn how to be a stronger, more authentic and engaged leader for a new era.
- The Unspoken Rules of Leadership presented by Jamie Turner
Are you ready for new insights and new techniques that can improve your leadership skills? Learn why the world’s best leaders work on their mindset first and their skillset second; how “Thinking Backwards” can help you improve your influence with others; and why humility is a secret weapon that all powerful leaders possess.
- Say What? Essential Words to Help You Persuade, Engage & Retain presented by Ryan Avery
In this strategy packed session learn from keynote speaker Ryan Avery his top words NOT to use during times of change. You will also learn how ONE word can affect what we as leaders do to persuade, engage and retain top talent and customers in this shifting environment.
- Three Fundamental Conversations You Need to Have Right Now presented by AmyK Hutchens
AmyK will share three fundamental conversations we should be leading with our teams so we can emerge stronger. You’ll learn how to: Respond & adapt to changing conditions so you can capitalize on new opportunities; Increase connection and problem solving working remotely and The five most important questions to ask before you make your next critical decision.
- Get Focused: Tech Tools for Time Management and Productivity presented by Beth Ziesenis
Discover FIVE easy-to-implement, proven techniques and tech tools for focus and time management: Time Boxing; Distraction Management from Devices; Distraction Management from Social Media; “Pomodoro” Technique and “Sounds of Music” to manage time.
- The Financial Dashboard presented by Buddy Smith
Learn how to create and utilize a key metric dashboard. Buddy Smith will share how he created and utilized a mix of 12 to 15 key metrics to manage his business. Following these metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis allows a leader to manage smartly, and provides key focus to areas of opportunity and/or problems.
MHEDA partnered with a number of members who want to share their expertise on a variety of subject matters. It’s a great way to learn from industry leaders. These programs are free for MHEDA Members. Click on the program title, login and watch the on-demand program.
- Guaranteed Leads. We’ll Prove it to You presented by Site-Seeker
Learn how to get the most out of your digital advertising budget.
- Your Website Just Became Your Best Salesperson! presented by Site-Seeker
Learn ways to drive more traffic to your website and how to increase conversion rates on your website.
- Email is the #1 Social Platform: Now You’re Being Forced to Use It Better presented by Site-Seeker
Learn how to build impactful, robust email marketing programs to reach, connect, and persuade your audience.
- Connect with People Through LinkedIn Navigator presented by Site-Seeker
Learn what LinkedIn Sales Navigator can do for you.
- Video is Essential! presented by Site-Seeker
Learn what types of videos are popular and impactful for your company goal.
- Rental Equipment Protection Options, Pros & Cons presented by JT Bates Group
Learn about options of rental equipment protection along with pitfalls and benefits to each.
- Tax Relief Incentives for the Material Handling Industry presented by alliantgroup
Are you looking for alternative relief solutions in addition to what is already being offered by Congress. Learn about The Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit.
- Financial Management in a Time of Crisis –presented by Buddy Smith
Learn techniques that will help leaders manage through the current crisis by preserving the all-important asset – cash.
- ESOPs 101: Employee Stock Ownership Plans presented by The Capital ESOP Group – UBS Wealth Management
Introduction on ESOPs for those who are new to the topic, or as a refresher for those who are already familiar with ESOPs.
- Sales Leadership & Sales Team Transformation presented by Growth Dynamics
This presentation arms leadership with trends and recommendations on how Top Performing sales organizations are re-imagining sales, building new sales methodologies, and re-defining the role of sales to hire, develop, lead and build the “right team for top performance in a complex environment.
- Fight or Flight? How to Prepare Your Business to Succeed (or exit) in a Post COVID World presented by Owner Resource Group
Learn how to prepare your business for a post-pandemic world from an investor’s perspective.
Learn best practices to manage your Parts and Service business. These Member-led programs are designed to help you improve your relationship with your customers, bring out the best in your employees and tap into the resources available through technology and experience from the pros.
Member Fee: $49 per individual session or $199 discounted bundle for all five sessions
Non-Member Fee: $99 per individual session or $399 bundle price for all five session
- Service Team Metrics & Leadership Development presented by Jeff Morris
Learn how to build high performance teams, develop metrics for your Service Department and create an environment of teamwork and leadership development.
- Key Metrics for Parts Performance presented by Matthew Fye and Darrell Wake
Learn how Morrison Industrial Equipment’s parts movement identifier system helps central warehouses, branches, and technician vans to have the most accurate stocking levels based on past purchase history.
- Maximize Revenue with Strategic Parts Practices presented by Dave Baiocchi
Learn how to analyze your service database in order to adjust van stock based on “relevancy” and learn how to leverage equipment sales data to make strategic inventory decisions, based on awareness of your inventory’s “sweet spot.”
- Telematics: Pre, During and Post Implementation presented by Tom Plunkett
Learn how to be more prepared when implementing any telematic system. Discuss pre-implementation tasks, implementation day software setup and post implementation day making sure you continue to see value thru OSHA compliance and data analytics.
- Creating a Culture of Safety by Ronald G. Vaughn
Learn what it takes to develop and maintain a Culture of Safety.
Monthly Webinar Series with ITR Economics. Requires member login to watch on-demand program.
- October 2020 Economic Update – Watch Now
- November 2020 Economic Update – Coming Soon
- December 2020 Economic Update – Coming Soon
Automation Solutions On-Demand Learning
Designed to share the experiences and lessons learned from fellow MHEDA Member companies that have transitioned from providing equipment sales to providing Automation Solutions to their clients.
Member Fee: $49 per session or $199 discounted bundle for all five sessions.
Non-Member Fee: $199 per individual session. Bundle pricing not available.
- Getting Started on the Path to Selling Automation – presented by Eric McDonald – Learn about lower level automated solutions that can meet your customers’ needs. Uncover applications and benefits for each of the solutions.
- Technology Solutions Utilized in Conjunction With Automation – presented by Eric McDonald – Learn about technology solutions that are frequently combined with automation to address customers’ business challenges.
- Let’s Talk People! Staffing for Automation Solutions – presented by Troy Carter and Tim Hoj – Discuss staffing roles within your business to cover all aspects of projects from the initial sale to completion.
- Determining the “Right” Level of Automation for Your Clients – presented by James Emmitt – Gain an understanding of when to consider automation, and when not to consider.
- Voice of the Customer: Automation Solutions Panel