Fishbowl Networking: Moving Forward. Managing your Material Handling Business through a Pandemic
During tough times, turn to fellow MHEDA Members for new ideas and a fresh perspective. Join us for Fishbowl Networking and discuss ways to manage your team and your business during the COVID-19 era. This virtual event is only available to MHEDA Members!
MHEDA is hosting two sessions:
- June 3rd from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm CT– Industrial Truck Members
- June 4th from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm CT – Storage & Handling/System Integrator Members
Please note, this program will only be presented live and will not be available on-demand.
How does Virtual Fishbowl Networking work?
- Fishbowl Networking will be presented via Zoom Conference Call with Breakout Rooms
- You will be placed into small groups per “Virtual Table”
- Each virtual roundtable will be facilitated by a MHEDA Board Member
- Questions will be randomly selected
- All attendees will be expected/encouraged to share their experiences
- Space is limited, so please register by June 1st guarantee your spot at the virtual table!
What is the Fee?
FREE* to all MHEDA Members
* Please consider paying an optional registration fee of $49 or $99 (or any amount of your choice!) if you are able to. Any contribution is appreciated and will help MHEDA offset our operational expenses. THANK YOU!!
What are the Topics?
Sales & Customers
- What approach has worked best to re-engage with customers?
- What have you done proactively to maintain loyalty with key accounts?
- What is your sales team doing if customers are telling them not to visit?
- Have any customers requested a virtual visit instead of in person?
The Economy & Operational Efficiency
- Where do you see the economy in your area going in the next 6 months?
- Are you planning to move forward cautiously with concern for the economy or seeing this as an opportunity?
- Are there areas of your business where you are investing in technology to create lower operational costs?
Employees & Technicians / Installers
- What instructions are you giving employees working from home?
- What is the process for employees coming into work?
- What plans are you making if there is a second wave in the Fall?
- Are your technicians/installers being turned away from preventative or full maintenance services?