CONFERENCE SOLD OUT as of February 28.
Association Education Alliance (AEA), in cooperation with Purdue University’s Department of Technology Leadership and Innovation, is hosting its annual University of Innovative Distribution (UID) March 13-16, 2023, at the JW Marriott in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The theme for the conference is “Distribute Innovation: Influence, Implement, and Integrate.” Known worldwide for excellence in education, it’s the only conference focused on the unique needs of the wholesale distribution industry.
Your MHEDA membership offers several educational opportunities to broaden your employees’ understanding of the field of distribution. One such offering is the University of Innovative Distribution (UID) Conference.
The University of Innovative Distribution (UID) has much to offer. Influence, implement, and integrate your skills and abilities with six course tracks and hands-on experience to support immediate application in your work environment.
Course Tracks Include:
- Distribution Strategy: Courses in this track will help distributors evaluate performance and identify opportunities for improvement. In addition, learn how to grow profit by aligning your pricing structure with your company’s overarching goals to improve the bottom line.
- Leadership and Professional Development: Courses in this track will teach the skills needed to become effective leaders in a diverse workplace. Participants will learn how to respond to crises and economic disruption effectively and efficiently.
- Management: Courses in this track are intended to help managers build a culture of success—creating healthy work environments that encompass trust and respect. Learn how to identify gaps in productivity, successfully onboard and train new hires, and clearly define realistic expectations for the future.
- Marketing: Courses in this track will teach you how to become a more effective marketer—creating stories that resonate with your customers. Additionally, you will learn how to implement new and emerging sales and marketing technology to grow revenue for your company.
- Operations: Courses in this track will teach you how to build profitable operations and a well-rounded customer service experience. Move the needle on operational performance by learning how to select, implement, and apply technological advances that work.
- Sales: Courses in this track will teach you how to perfect your sales and negotiation skills. Learn the key elements of sales management, how to reach the right people with the right message, and how to implement effective go-to-market strategies.
At the conclusion of the program, AEA will issue a Certificate of Completion for 30 hours (3 CEU’s) of Continuing Education that can be applied toward the CEU requirements for the Certificate of Innovative Distribution offered by Purdue University.
$1,295 pp Early Bird (ends 1/29/2023)
$1,495 pp Regular Rate (after 1/30/2023)
What’s New in 2023
- New Monday to Thursday format with 10 new presenters and fresh topics.
- An Opening Keynote Monday morning and a Closing Keynote Thursday following lunch.
- Shorter Monday morning sessions.
- A UID Social on Wednesday from 5:00 – 7:00 PM.
- Two 90-minute sessions Thursday morning with the option to pick two of the four topical presentations being offered.
About Association Education Alliance (AEA)
Formed in 1991 by five wholesale-distributor trade associations, Association Education Alliance (AEA) now has more than 40 trade association members. Through collaboration, AEA develops and supports relevant, quality, and affordable programs for its member associations and promotes a culture of open communication and sharing to strengthen collaboration and drive results.
About University of Innovative Distribution (UID)
University of Innovative Distribution (UID) is a concentrated educational program focused on the unique needs of the wholesale distribution industry. Since its inception in 1994, UID has become known worldwide for excellence in education. UID is sponsored by the Association Education Alliance (AEA) a consortium of 40+ distribution professional associations, in cooperation with the Department of Technology Leadership and Innovation of Purdue University.
Need more information about this program? Call or email UID directly.
UID – University of Innovative Distribution
529 14th Street, NW, Suite 1280
Washington, DC 20045
Phone: (410) 940-6348