Time: 12:00PM-1:00PM Central Time
Fee: Free for Members / $199 Non-Members
Presented by Tracy Lustyan, Managing Director for the Great Lakes Region
During these challenging times, business owners are looking for alternative relief solutions in addition to what is already being offered by Congress. It’s the ideal time to get to know an existing, key tool for American economic revival: The Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit.
While many material handling solutions providers are currently taking advantage of this powerful (and permanent) incentive, others aren’t aware it’s available to them. Join alliantgroup’s technical director, as she shares the differences between the credit and other relief incentives, the latest changes to the credit that will impact MHEDA members specifically, as well as how you can use this incentive to help your business access critical capital.
- The R&D credit is a permanent part of the tax code
- Both congress and the IRS view this incentive as a favorable and key resource to help small to medium sized American businesses
- Research and Development does not mean lab coats, beakers, and scientific experimentation; under the tax code it means hours and man power put toward trying to make better processes or products that will enhance business operations and outcomes for clients
- This incentive is an immediate dollar for dollar reduction or refund of tax liability allowing the business to operate with significant more cash on hand to re-invest in the business
Members who are involved with the tax/financial matters of a company:
- Company Owners
- CFOs and Controllers
- Anyone can join and learn.
About the Speaker
Tracy Lustyan is the Managing Director for the Great Lakes Region and is based in alliantgroup’s Chicago office. Her industry focus is on our manufacturing, value-added resellers, fabrication, and material handling practices. Tracy has a vast knowledge of government sponsored incentive programs that are designed for the benefit of U.S. businesses, including her work with the R&D Tax Credit, IC-DISC, DPD and hiring incentives.