Time: 12:00PM-1:00PM Central Time
Fee: Free for Members / $199 Non-Members
Presented by Joyce Feustel, Founder Boomers’ Social Media Tutor
Joyce will share with you some simple changes you can make to your LinkedIn profile to showcase yourself better on this dynamic social media tool.
In addition, she will demonstrate how to strategically connect and communicate with others on LinkedIn as well as how to share information to enhance your professional reputation.
Key takeaways – participants will be able to:
- Create a profile headline that draws interest and includes keywords and phrases relevant to what they do
- Get ideas for how to develop an About section that represents them well in the context of their current business and position
- Learn how to write compelling posts that provide valuable information to their LinkedIn connections
- Select the most current and relevant posts to feature on their profile
- Develop a strategy for selectively growing their LinkedIn network
About the Speakers
Joyce Feustel has been active on LinkedIn for over 10 years. In 2010 she founded Boomers’ Social Media Tutor and went full-time with her business in March 2013 after retiring from a 17-year career in sales. Through her tutoring and training services, she helps business professionals to use social media, especially LinkedIn and Facebook, more effectively and productively.