Join MHEDA, MSSC and NC Community Colleges – an association of over 50 technical and Junior Colleges in North Carolina – to find future technicians. At this new event, you will be able to:
- Network with Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association (MHEDA), MHEDA Member Forklift Dealers in North Carolina, NC Community Colleges, and MSSC.
- Learn about the new MSSC Certification-Certified Forklift Technician (CFT) program.
- Learn how to work with school(s) near you that plan to implement the CFT (Certified Forklift Technician) program.
- Hear from a technical college and forklift dealer who currently offers the CFT.
What is the CFT?
Individuals with a CFT demonstrate core competencies involved in the maintenance, service, and repair of forklift vehicles. Today there is a growing skills gap and job shortage of forklift technicians across the country.
Registration is free for MHEDA members.
Tuesday, March 3, 2020
- 9:30 am – 10:00 am Registration / Refreshments
- 10:00 am – 10:30 am Overview of CFT, MHEDA and MSSC
- 10:30 am – 11:00 am Industry Overview of Job Demand
- 11:00 am – 11:15 am Break
- 11:15 am – 12:30 pm Waukesha Community Technical College & Fairchild Equipment Company – Ensure success with the CFT
- 12:30 pm – 1:15 pm Lunch
- 1:15 pm – 2:00 pm Meet & Greet (Collaboration with Colleges & Dealers)
- 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm Next Steps and Closing Remarks
Hyatt Place Raleigh/Cary
710 Corporate Center Drive
Raleigh, NC 27607
MHEDA has secured a Group Rate of $149 per night for Guests of the Educator & Industry CFT Summit. To make reservations click here or by phone,1-888-591-1234. Please mention the group code is: G-MHED
If you would like more information about this event or how to use the CFT in your area, contact Katie Richards at 847-483-5693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.