MHEDA has been dedicated to offering benchmarking resources to help members understand their profitability level and how they compare to their competition. The DSC Survey & Report (formerly called DiSC) is a tool that allows forklift dealerships, storage & handling distributors and systems integrators to confidentially submit financial data and in return receive a customizable, interactive dashboard for financial benchmarking.
Join members and two MHEDA Board Members on June 8 to understand how they are using the DSC tool in their own business.
- How are they using these results in each department?
- What are obvious trends and what does that mean for your business?
- This webinar will mainly focus on the Industrial Truck DSC Results.
Interested in participating? Find Surveys here.
- How do I use the DSC Dashboard throughout the year?
- How do I use the DSC Dashboard within my different departments?
- How do I make changes within my business based on financial trends?
- In what ways is the DSC Results important for my business?
Free for MHEDA Members
Webinar will also be recorded and available on-demand
About the Speaker – Jeremy Wall of Goalmakers
Jeremy has a background in product design and business development and most recently as CEO of an IoT company in the mobility industry. Jeremy currently leads MHEDA’s Master Manager Program, hosted by his company Goalmakers. MHEDA’s Master Manager Program helps managers develop leadership skills, as well as financial fundamentals. The Master Manager Program weaves MHEDA’s DSC Benchmarking Results into the curriculum where Jeremy speaks to the financial trends of each report.