Time: 10:00AM-11:00AM Central Time
Fee: Free for Members / $199 Non-Members
Presented by Ty Swain, CEO of Growth Dynamics (GDI),
- CEOs, Presidents
- Vice President of Sales, Director of Sales
- Director of Sales
As customer’s needs grow in complexity and companies work to re-imagine the role of sales for the future, how will you define the metrics of top performance to build the “right” sales force that FITS and performs? What will the role of sales look like? This presentation provides recommendations on a process model to establish the standard of top performance or metrics for success – that arms sales leadership and human resources with a comprehensive model to effectively recruit, select, develop & build the “right” sales organization for your company.
- The future of field sales and how it will evolve and change.
- Proven methodology to define top performance in sales, sales leadership, and other critical roles.
- Targeted, proven methodology to attract, interview, and select the “right” team members.
- How to realign your sales team’s focus in today’s dynamic marketplace to transform how they sell.
About the Speaker
Ty Swain is the Founder and CEO of Growth Dynamics (GDI), established in 1998. Mr. Swain brings over 30 years of sales, operations and sales leadership experience to Growth Dynamics. He is the leading expert leader behind GDI’s solutions and programs and speaks on a national basis defining trends in the industry, what is changing on the customer landscape and its impact on today’s sales force. Mr. Swain has spent his entire career focused on sales force selection, performance, territory optimization, field sales leadership, and developing methodologies that optimize leadership efforts to select, build, and lead the “right” sales organization. His in-depth level of experience shapes the comprehensive solutions that GDI offers to leading sales organizations in North America.