The session will provide ITR’s views of what to expect from the economy in 2020 and beyond, covering such topics as industry and consumer trends, business to business activity, tax reform, trade, inflation, interest rates and more. Walk away from this session with:
- A clear vision for economic prospects next year and beyond
- What the slowdown and mild recession in 2019 mean to your markets
- How to read the latest input from the leading indicators
- Understanding the impact of government policy on the economy
- Inflation, Interest Rate and Exchange Rate expectations
Date and Time of Webinar
October 24, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Central Time
- $99 Members
- $199 Non-Members (Join MHEDA to receive discounted registration and many more member benefits.)
About the Speaker
Alex Chausovsky is Director of Speaking Services at ITR Economics. He is a highly experienced market researcher and analyst with more than a decade of expertise in subjects that include macroeconomics, industrial manufacturing, energy efficiency and automation.
Alex regularly delivers keynote addresses at leading industry conferences and association events, and his research has been featured in major industry trade publications and magazines, including NPR and the Wall Street Journal. Alex has been consulting and advising companies throughout the US, Europe, Brazil, China and Japan for the last fifteen years.
He is currently responsible for providing reliable industry and company forecasts, presentations, and economic consulting services to small businesses, trade associations, and Fortune 500 companies across a spectrum of industries.
Can’t attend at this time or on this day? Webinars will be available on-demand once it’s completed. It’s affordable and available when and where it’s convenient for you. The cost is $99.
If you have any questions about this program or any other MHEDA events, send us your questions or comments at email@example.com or call us at 847-680-3500.