LOS ANGELES – EKKO Material Handling Equipment Manufacturing Inc. (EKKO Lifts) is announcing our newest 3-Wheel Electric Forklift to the Industry.
Our mass production on our newest 3-wheel electric forklift is to be available in May 2020 for dealers who are looking for quality equipment that can offer efficiency and performance while maximizing their overall growth.
“We are very excited to offer yet another solution to dealers by giving them the choice of offering quality equipment, maximize their margins while helping them save their customers some money,” said Don Hwang COO/VP of Sales and Marketing.
Features of the new EK18A Rider Reach Truck:
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 4000 lbs. @ 24″ load center
- LIFT HEIGHT: 189” 3 Stage
- SIDE SHIFTING FORKS: 45.3”
- LOWERED MAST HEIGHT: 83.46”
- TURNING RADIUS: 64.17”
- FREE LIFT: 63.78”
- TILT: 6/6 degree
- INDUSTRIAL BATTERY / CHARGER: 48V 425Ah, Industrial battery 48V/65A charger (both Included)
- BRAKING: Hydraulic
- SPEED TRAVEL: 8.07 mph empty; 7.45 mph loaded
- LIFTING SPEED: 15.75” ips empty; 9.84” ips loaded
- LOWERING SPEED: 10.16” ips empty; 9.45” ips loaded
- FRONT WHEELS: Solid Rubber
- REAR WHEELS: Solid Rubber
- HYDRAULICS LIFTING MOTOR: 48V 7500 Watt lifting motor with hardened chrome-moly steel for durability.
- DRIVE MOTOR: 48V 7500-Watt German AC drive motor for efficiency and high torque.
- AC CONTROLLER: 48V Curtis Instrument Controller which provides performance through the entire range of speed; Constant travel speed regardless of load; Battery discharge indicator combination gauge.
- LIGHTING: LED Headlights, turn signals, blue light, strobe light, and brake lights.
- OPERATOR CONTROLS: Tilt, lifting, lowering, side shifting forks, reverse beep, horn functions are in the ergonomic Operators Compartment
- CHASSIS AND MAST: Robotic Welding; Heavy-duty steel chassis with I-beam mast for durability; Telescoping mast.
About EKKO Material Handling Equipment Manufacturing Inc.
EKKO has become the go-to supplier for the OEM and ODM channels. Due to our experience, innovative capabilities, design, and our collaborations internationally, including our manufacturing facility off-shore, we have created enormous success with our partners in supplying them with nothing, but quality forklifts, pallet trucks, walkie pallet trucks, end-control rider pallet trucks, stackers, walkie stackers, reach trucks, and many other material handling equipment.
News stories are submitted by member companies. Publication of a story does not indicate an endorsement of any product, event, or company by MHEDA.