Industry veterans and seasoned executives steer the company’s global expansion across the heavy equipment and industrial machinery sectors seeking to modernize their operations.
CARY, N.C., May 23, 2023 – e-Emphasys Technologies Inc. today announces their executive board chairman and heads of critical business functions to steer the enterprise software provider in its next phase of growth among dealerships and rental companies in the sectors of the heavy equipment and industrial machinery industry. This personnel news follows the company’s merger with CDK Global Heavy Equipment that closed earlier this month.
Robert (Bob) Karp is Executive Chairman of e-Emphasys’ board of directors. He was an executive with CDK Global for more than 20 years, most recently serving as President of North America Retail Solutions, a $2 billion business unit. Following his retirement in 2017, Bob has led his own consulting practice and serves as Lead Director of the Board of Dealer Services Network.
“I’m excited about this new era for e-Emphasys that combines the talent and technologies of two organizations that are industry pioneers,” said Karp. “The merger of CDK Global’s heavy equipment business with e-Emphasys creates a technology powerhouse for customers to tap into the benefits of modernization and digital transformation. It’s gratifying to help guide an organization with the passion to innovate, dedication to exceptional client service, and agility to respond not only to customer needs but also to create a positive environment for our associates.”
Jeff Hart, President of e-Emphasys since October 2022 and recently appointed as CEO, added, “We’re grateful for Bob lending us his industry and business expertise as we work to accelerate our growth by bringing more innovation to industry sectors craving the ability to improve how they operate, serve customers and increase profitability. The market opportunity is significant, and the new e-Emphasys and our 700 associates take our roles seriously in developing and delivering solutions that ultimately equip the world to run every day.”
“As a combined organization, we have more than 60 years of expertise,” said Hart. “I’m excited to work with this very talented executive team to guide us in our next phase of growth.”
The following join him on the e-Emphasys executive leadership team:
• Mike Roberts, Senior Vice President of Operations – Mike brings decades of demonstrative success in driving business acceleration by increasing efficiency, client collaboration and associate engagement. Prior to e-Emphasys, Mike led sales and customer success as Senior Vice President of Fleet Solutions at Solera Holdings. He also held leadership roles with Cox Automotive and CDK Global, most recently serving as Division Vice President of OEM Solutions and Specialty Segments.
• John Bolling, Vice President of Sales – John has more than two decades of experience in enterprise software sales and channel partner management, most recently serving as Senior Director of Sales for CDK Global Heavy Equipment. As a sales leader, he prioritizes discovery to ensure clients achieve their objectives with the right technology solution.
• Teri Harrell, Vice President of People Experience – Teri has 25 years of human resources expertise and serious passion for working with individuals and teams to maximize their capabilities to achieve business outcomes. She was most recently Director of Global People Consulting and North America Delivery at Red Hat, Inc., during a period of double-digit growth.
• Marc Tedeschi, Vice President of Customer Success – Marc has been dedicated to helping organizations innovate by strategically combining technology and best practices for 25+ years. He previously worked for e-Emphasys and returns following roles with other technology companies, including inspHire Software, which offers automated financial and operational reporting tools for ERP systems.
Other members of e-Emphasys’ executive leadership team include:
• Mayank Kalla, Chief Financial Officer – Mayank has more than 20 years of finance and operations experience with a proven track record of charting paths for international technology disruptors to achieve key financial milestones. His career includes serving as the international division CFO at Ariba Inc., acquired by SAP in 2012, and also as CFO at SAP’s cloud business.
• Shriram (Shri) Rajagopal, Chief Technology Officer – Shri has been with e-Emphasys since its inception in 2000, so he has an intimate understanding of clients’ business and technology needs while keeping a pulse check on emerging industry and tech trends. He has held product management positions at global companies developing ERP, CRM and EAI for equipment manufacturers.
• Vivek Singhal, Vice President of Strategic Projects – Vivek has three decades of experience in managing, developing and implementing business optimization projects across multiple industry verticals. With deep roots in ERP, CRM, BI and B2B implementation, he is adept at translating business needs and IT strategy into technology requirements that support successful client outcomes. He held prior project management roles at Patni Computer System and ACC Limited.
About e-Emphasys Technologies
e-Emphasys Technologies Inc. is a global provider of enterprise software for the heavy equipment and industrial machinery industry. Our market-leading software suites, e-Emphasys ERP and IntelliDealer, offer dealerships and rental companies across agriculture, construction, forestry, heavy trucking, materials handling, mining and sanitation modern solutions to optimize their business operations. With an install base of 4,200+ rooftops and growing, our software platforms are designed to meet the needs of these specific clients, so they can increase efficiency, customer satisfaction and profitability. Learn more at www.e-emphasys.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
News stories are submitted by member companies. Publication of a story does not indicate an endorsement of any product, event, or company by MHEDA.