Communication comes in many forms and is different between genders, generations and industries. In order to build our business relationships, we must learn the proper way to communicate with each other. Join MHEDA for an interactive and engaging discussion around how women can strategically communicate. This skill is not only relevant, but critical.
“Stand Out Communications” is a four-part virtual series designed to guide you through communicating effectively, thinking outside the box, making intentional choices with your personal brand, and building strong relationships. Make an investment in your career and professional development in 2023 and register today for this powerful Women in Industry event. It’s fast, affordable and an opportunity to network with your MHEDA peers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program is designed for women who work in the Material Handling industry and is exclusively available for MHEDA Members.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
We live in a noisy world so standing out and being unique is the key to increasing your bottom line. What is it that makes you stand out from your competitors? Why would people want to do business with you? Learn how to network with intention and gain proven communication strategies.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- The importance of recognizing communication differences and how to embrace those differences.
- The value of asking the right questions and listening to the responses.
- The importance of building relationships in business.
- How to stand out in a business world where everyone is fighting for the same dollars.
$599 pp – Standard Rate
Group discount available: Register four, get one free. Discount will be automatically applied when all individuals are registered at the same time.
Note: Non-Member pricing is not available as this program is exclusively available to MHEDA Members.
How will the sessions be structured?
Each session will be held via Zoom on Wednesdays from 11:00 am – 12:15 pm CT.
• 35-minutes – Webinar Presentation by Judy Hoberman. (Recorded and available on-demand).
• 20-minutes – Small group discussion, meet virtually in small groups with your MHEDA peers. (Not recorded)
• 20-minutes – large group discussion, facilitated by Judy. (Not recorded)
WHAT IS THE AGENDA?
Week One – Wednesday, May 10 – 11:00 am – 12:15 pm
- Develop Your Brand Reputation – Learn how to stand out in a sea of sameness so that you can create the brand reputation beyond everyone else.
Week Two – Wednesday, May 17 – 11:00 am – 12:15 pm
- Know Your Non-Negotiables – Identify your core values so that you attract the people that resonate with you vs. having to negotiate later.
Week Three – Wednesday, May 24 – 11:00 am – 12:15 pm
- Invest in Your Relationships – Connect with your current clients so that you can create a deeper relationship to earn their trust and increase their business with you.
Week Four – Wednesday, May 31 – 11:00 am – 12:15 pm
- Maximize Your Time – Accomplish your goals without infringing upon your work life balance.
WHO IS THE PRESENTER?
MHEDA is excited to partner once again with Judy Hoberman to offer MHEDA Members a new virtual networking and learning opportunity this Spring. Judy is a trainer, executive coach, consultant, speaker and author. She is the President of Selling in a Skirt and Walking on the Glass Floor.
“After nearly 30 years’ experience in the ‘sales’ side of business, I have observed and experienced such a wide variety of techniques come and go, sizzle instead of smolder, ultimately leaving adopters high and dry, that I felt the need to step in and do something about it. This program gives you the pieces regarding the world of sales and business from a woman’s point of view. It is filled with some of the most used and sought after principles, examples, and action items that you can put into practice immediately.” – Judy Hoberman
MHEDA MEMBER REVIEWS
Member reviews from the 2021 Women in Industry Virtual Series with Judy Hoberman