Did You Miss a MHEDA Virtual Program that you wish you could see now?
MHEDA understands the challenges every member faces on a daily basis and have compiled a list of programs to help you address them. These are easy to access and available when it’s convenient for you. It’s a great way to learn from industry leaders. Many of these programs are free for MHEDA Members. Check back often because this list will be updated regularly.
Click on the program title, login and watch the on-demand program.
- Guaranteed Leads. We’ll Prove it to You presented by Site-Seeker
Learn how to get the most out of your digital advertising budget.
- Your Website Just Became Your Best Salesperson! presented by Site-Seeker
Learn ways to drive more traffic to your website and how to increase conversion rates on your website.
- Email is the #1 Social Platform: Now You’re Being Forced to Use It Better presented by Site-Seeker
Learn how to build impactful, robust email marketing programs to reach, connect, and persuade your audience.
- Connect with People Through LinkedIn Navigator presented by Site-Seeker
Learn what LinkedIn Sales Navigator can do for you.
- Video is Essential! presented by Site-Seeker
Learn what types of videos are popular and impactful for your company goal.
- Rental Equipment Protection Options, Pros & Cons presented by JT Bates Group
Learn about options of rental equipment protection along with pitfalls and benefits to each.
- Tax Relief Incentives for the Material Handling Industry presented by alliantgroup
Are you looking for alternative relief solutions in addition to what is already being offered by Congress. Learn about The Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit.
- Financial Management in a Time of Crisis –presented by Buddy Smith
Learn techniques that will help leaders manage through the current crisis by preserving the all-important asset – cash.
- ESOPs 101: Employee Stock Ownership Plans presented by The Capital ESOP Group – UBS Wealth Management
Introduction on ESOPs for those who are new to the topic, or as a refresher for those who are already familiar with ESOPs.
- The Financial Dashboard presented by Buddy Smith – Learn how to create and utilize a mix of key metric dashboard. Following these metrics allows a leader to manage smartly, and provides key focus to areas of opportunity and/or problems.
- Sales Leadership & Sales Team Transformation presented by Growth Dynamics
This presentation arms leadership with trends and recommendations on how Top Performing sales organizations are re-imagining sales, building new sales methodologies, and re-defining the role of sales to hire, develop, lead and build the “right team for top performance in a complex environment.
- Defining Top Performance in the “New Role” of Sales presented by Growth Dynamics
This presentation provides recommendations on a process model to establish the standard of top performance or metrics for success – that arms sales leadership and human resources with a comprehensive model to effectively recruit, select, develop & build the “right” sales organization for your company.
- The Future…Building an Inside (Outbound) Sales Team presented by Growth Dynamics
This presentation explores WHY the role of Inside Sales has become one of the fastest-growing positions in the industry, HOW to define what is needed in this role, and WHAT the inside sales team can do to optimize field sales, generate leads, new business, drive customer retention, and grow your business as an internal/external focus that helps the field sales team.
- Fight or Flight? How to Prepare Your Business to Succeed (or exit) in a Post COVID World presented by Owner Resource Group
Learn how to prepare your business for a post-pandemic world from an investor’s perspective.
Economic Insight Update: Managing in an Uncertain Economy
Monthly Webinar Series with ITR Economics. Requires member login to watch on-demand program.
- October 2020 Economic Update – Watch Now
- November 2020 Economic Update – Watch Now
- December 2020 Economic Update – Watch Now
- January 2021 Economic Update – Watch Now
- February 2021 Economic Update – Coming Soon
- March 2021 Economic Update – Coming Soon