To Our Valued Customers and Community,
We know and understand the concerns you are having about being able to keep your business going during this time – when several industries around our communities are being forced to close temporarily.
Please take comfort in knowing Gregory Poole is considered an essential business and will remain OPEN to help keep you, your machines, and your business up and running. You can view our locations here.
We will continue to keep you informed of the actions we are taking in accordance with national, state, and local governments. Also, we will continue to enforce our stricter safety guidelines to support the health of both our customers and employees, as we all try to get through these coming weeks together.
Below we’ve highlighted some specific considerations and procedural changes that we have implemented regarding each business area you may encounter:
Sales & Product Support:
• Please do not hesitate to reach out via email, phone call, text, or FaceTime. We are prepared to be flexible and work with each of you individually to do business online, over the phone, or by bringing our machines and services to you.
• Please do not come to the dealership for Service and Repairs without calling ahead
• If you are sick or uncomfortable coming to our locations, give us a call and we will either:
• Make the necessary arrangements to take care of your equipment coming into the shop
• Dispatch Field Service Technicians to you without risking the health of our employees and your associates
• All of our Field Service staff and Delivery Drivers have been instructed to follow COVID-19 safety precautions while on-site
• We are encouraging phone calls for orders
• We will continue to offer Parts Pick Up at our locations, with required social distancing. Please contact your parts location first, and we can schedule a time for that pickup
• Rental needs can be met by calling your rental representative or any of our rental counters:
• You can find your closest Rental location here
• You can call 800-447-3125 to be connected to your local rental counter
• Please schedule pickup or drop-off of rental equipment by calling your local facility and scheduling a time
• We continue to deliver rental equipment to jobsites as normal but are practicing social distancing for everyone’s safety
Again, please know that we are here for you and your business. We are committed to serving your needs during this unprecedented time. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to your nearest location.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
The Gregory Poole Team