Building Adaptability: Bridging The Gap To High Performance
In this highly-interactive session, Brant uses data collected through a brief, private, on-line pre-session assessment that reveals the 5 non-negotiable values of every attendee. The data is brought together to create a “Values Map” of the organization. Attendees learn how to build bridges between personal and organizational values through a specific framework for action. This high energy presentation provides laugh-out-loud moments, introspective opportunities and a clear path to better self-awareness, unique contribution, stronger adaptability and extraordinary performance.
- Discover your Flock of Five non-negotiable “Black Sheep Values” (Private report included)
- Choose a purpose aligned with what matters most
- Use your values to provide unique contribution
- Program action with deliberate intention
- Digital values tracking workbook
- Digital purpose statement generator
- Digital “Bridge Building” worksheet (Connecting personal and organizational values)
- Organizational Values Map with detailed data
About the Speaker
Brant Menswar is a best-selling author, performance coach and named one of the country’s “Top 10″ speakers in motivation. His books and Top 200 podcast (Thoughts That Rock) expand on his ground-breaking work around values-based leadership described as “disarmingly simple and incredibly powerful.” He has helped to change what’s possible for industry-leading organizations like Netflix, Verizon, Anthem, SunTrust, Microsoft, ESPN, Hilton, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and dozens more. Passionate and engaging, Brant encourages audiences to discover their Black Sheep Values® and move forward with deliberate intention. His interactive and entertaining ways of defining what matters most enables audiences to develop the skills necessary to perform at the highest level.
Economic Challenges and Changes Through 2022
The economy absorbed a monumental, once-in-a-lifetime (hopefully) shock in 2020, the repercussions of which will be felt in 2021 and endure in 2022 and beyond. Trends in shifting behaviors were accelerated; some of these trends are helpful for some MHEDA members. Others represent a threat. We will untangle these trends and examine a numbers-driven look at what is ahead.
- Look at ITR Economics system of key leading indicators that is proven to signal cyclical turns in the economy and markets.
- Examine market outlooks and discuss issues that have an impact on your profitability via resource allocation, budgets, expectations and strategic planning.
- Review any potential changes caused by the results of the 2020 elections.
- Present the unintended consequences of the massive stimulus programs that will impact businesses in the years ahead.
- Assess interest rate and other financial market trends with a perspective to spot opportunities and mitigate risk.
About the Speaker
Brian Beaulieu has been an economist with ITR Economics since 1982 and its CEO since 1987. At ITR, Brian has driven applied research with regard to business-cycle trend analysis and implemented that research at the practical, company level. For the past 39 years, he has been leading workshops and seminars across the US and Canada for thousands of business owners and executives. Brian has coauthored, with Alan Beaulieu, the books “Prosperity in the Age of Decline,” “Make Your Move,” and, for children, “But I Want It!” Brian serves on the Board of Directors of AriensCo, a global leader in snow equipment and lawn and garden equipment with operations through North America and Europe. He is also on the Advisory Board of Bellwether Wealth, a wealth management firm and sole platform for the ITR Equity Optimizer.