View MHEDA's 2021 Showcase Floor Plan Now
The information below should be used by Exhibitors who are participating in the 2021 Exhibitor Showcase in Austin, Texas. Most of these details are specific only to Exhibitors and is designed to help them when planning for their participation in the Exhibitor Showcase.
The 2021 Exhibitor Showcase is SOLD OUT
If you would like to put your company name on the Wait List, please send an email to Cindy Thoren at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added to the list. Please include the name, email and phone number of the who should be contacted if a Tabletop becomes available. Only members of MHEDA are allowed to display in this show.
What is the Cost?
- A deposit is not required when you select your Tabletop. We will send you an invoice later for the reservation.
- The cost of a Tabletop is $3,000. (Limited to one per company and does not include registration for any individuals.)
How Much Space is There and What’s Included?
- Each Tabletop space is approximately 6 ft. wide x 3 ft. deep with approximately 3 ft. between Tabletops.
- 1 – six foot skirt table (30″ or 42” high). Your Tabletop package includes a complimentary 6′ foot skirted table and you will select what height you prefer. Table Selection Form coming soon.
- 2 – stools or chairs
- 1 – identification sign
- 1 – waste can
Things to Know About Participation
- Marketing material is recommended for this event and must fit on the table
- If you are shipping material to Texas, send it directly to the FED-X Office at the hotel and retrieve it on your own so you have it for setup on Wednesday. See link below for shipping information.
- We recommend only one vertical banner per Tabletop if it is approximately 3 ft x 8 ft. If you have smaller vertical banners, you may have enough space for two to be placed behind the table.
- You can hang anything from the back pipe as long as it is hung with sign hooks and not pinned or attached to the drape. You will be asked to remove any signs that are pinned on the drape.
- Electric service should be ordered on your own through the hotel. Order Form link below
- Monitors and AV Equipment should be ordered on your own through the hotel. Order Form link below
- Complimentary Wi-Fi will be provided in ballroom.
Exhibitors On-Site Schedule
- Wednesday, August 11
12:00 pm – 3:00 pm – Exhibitors will set-up their Tabletop display
- Thursday, August 12
8:45 am – 10:30 am – Exhibitor Showcase is open exclusively to network with convention attendees
4:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Happy Hour Reception – Convention attendees will get together for a bonus hour of networking and relaxation. Food will be served along with adult beverages. Spouses are also invited to this event.
- Friday, August 13
9:45 am – 11:15 am – “Lucky Friday!” – Showcase open exclusively to network with convention attendees. Exhibitors can donate raffle prizes for attendees to win and enjoy fun entertainment
3:30 pm – 5:00 pm – Exhibitors tear down tabletops
FREEMAN has been contracted as the official drayage company to oversee our program. FREEMAN will set the Tabletops according to the floor plan but will not have a Service Desk available on-site to assist exhibitors at the hotel. If you need services from FREEMAN, please contact Cindy Thoren at email@example.com and she will work with members on an individual basis.
Use the links below to Order Services
Exhibitors are permitted to conduct drawings or raffle contests within their booth but exhibitors should contact MHEDA for approval prior to the start of Convention. Audio visual equipment used within the booth must be kept at a low noise level. The primary purpose of audio visual presentations is to elaborate upon conversations about your products and services offered rather than to promote attendance within a booth area. MHEDA reserves the right to curtail any activity within a booth that reflects against the character of the Convention.
Exhibitors are limited to a maximum of two individuals manning their Tabletop Booth and, due to space limitations, MHEDA reserves the right to limit the total number of people attending per company. Please contact MHEDA if you have any questions.