Booth Selection for MHEDA’s 2020 Exhibitor Showcase Begins on September 17, 2019
What is the Exhibitor Showcase?
The Exhibitor Showcase is a trade show featuring MHEDA member companies who will demonstrate their products and/or services and offer solutions for material handling distributors. This is an excellent opportunity for you to meet fact-to-face with dealers from around the world and give advice on how your company can help them succeed.
Please note that the when you reserve a Booth, it does not include any complimentary registrations. You are required to register at least one person in full for convention to exhibit in the showcase. Only MHEDA members are allowed to exhibit in the Showcase. Convention registration fees will be available in December.
If you would like to reserve a booth, please call the MHEDA office at 847-680-3500. Space is limited so call today before the floor is sold out!
Showcase Date and Location
Monday, May 4, 2020 – Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel – Orlando, Florida.
How to Reserve a Booth
September 17 – members are required to complete an Online Booth Request Form. It will be available on September 17 at 10:00 a.m. CT. Everyone who completes a Request Form will receive an email later that day to inform you what time MHEDA will call you to select a booth.
September 18 – MHEDA will call each company and you will select a booth location for your company
A $500 Non-Refundable deposit is required when reserving a booth. Please have your credit card information handy during the selection process because MHEDA will be asking for this information over the phone.
Booth Types and What’s Included
10 x 10 Booth – Premium or Standard (Fees: $3,850 Premium; $3,300 Standard)
- Includes: 1 – six foot (32” or 42”) skirted table, two chairs or stools, pipe and drape, sign, waste can
- Up to six people may work the booth (each person must be registered for the convention; one person may register as a “booth assistant”)
- All company promo material must fit in the booth area or on the table within the booth
- Equipment is allowed but must be approved by MHEDA and Hotel
- Fee does not include registration fee
Tabletop Space (Fee: $2,000)
- Includes: 1 – six foot (30″ or 42”) skirted table, two stools or chairs, sign and waste can
- Only two people may work the table (one person must be registered in full, the second person may opt to register as a “booth assistant”)
- All company promo material must fit on the table.
- Fee does not include registration fee.
If you have any questions, please call us at 847-680-3500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.