May 4 – 8, 2019
JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort, Phoenix, Arizona
If “All the world’s a stage” does your material handling organization have the right people in the right roles to generate memorable performances? Do your customers have a distinct reason to do business with you? What are the defining trends that will impact you both professionally and personally?
Business is changing faster than ever before. New generations are a bigger part of your teams and customer base. Recruiting and retaining quality talent is crucial to moving forward. Digital marketing, automation and new technology continue to dominate the conversation. Effectively managing taxes and vendor relationships gives you that extra edge. Make plans now to attend MHEDA’s 2019 Annual Convention this spring at the beautiful JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort in Phoenix, Arizona. We’ve designed an exciting agenda filled with programs and presenters to help your business succeed.Register by March 29 to be included in the Program Roster
- Keynote Presentation with Mike Abrashoff – It’s Your Ship: Achieving Breakthrough Performance
- General Sessions with Brian Beaulieu, Ryan Avery, Jenny Evans
- Workshops on leadership strategies, reducing taxes, digital marketing, customer service, automation solutions, and more
- Exhibitor Showcase featuring over 90 companies
- Special Events including opening and closing parties, golf tournament, Arizona-inspired tours, women in industry breakfast, give-back event, and more
Chairman of the Board and Convention Chairman
When you are not busy learning and networking, plan on taking some time to enjoy Phoenix’s perpetual sunshine, serene desert gardens, one-of-a-kind museums and award-winning dining. Make sure these can’t-miss spots are on your Phoenix to-do list: Camelback Mountain, Musical Instrument Museum, Desert Botanical Garden, Heard Museum and Old Town Scottsdale.
JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort – Phoenix, Arizona
Group Rate: $259 Single/Double
Rate available until April 1, 2019 or when block fills up
Reservations Center: 1-800-835-6206