Dates to Remember. The Booth Reservation Process for the 2019 Exhibitor Showcase in Phoenix, Arizona will start on Tuesday, September 25, 2018. Exhibitors are required to complete an online Booth Request Form before they can select a booth location.
The booth selection will take place on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 when a MHEDA Staff member will call you personally and you will select your actual booth number.
Note: The 2019 Floor Plan will be available approximately 2 weeks before the reservation process begins.
$3,500 – Premium Booth (Yellow booths)
$3,000 – Standard Booth (White booth)
$1,800 – Tabletop Space
NOTE: Booth cost does not include any convention registrations. You will be required to register at least one person in full for convention to exhibit in the showcase. Convention registration fees will not be available until December.
Booth Types and What’s Included
10 x 10 Booth – Premium or Standard
- Includes: 1 – six foot (32” or 42”) skirted table, two chairs or stools, pipe and drape, sign, waste can
- Up to six people may work the booth (each person must be registered for the convention; one person may register as a “booth assistant”)
- All company promo material must fit in the booth area or on the table within the booth
- Equipment is allowed but must be approved by MHEDA and Hotel
- Fee does not include registration fee
- Includes: 1 – six foot (30″ or 42”) skirted table, two stools or chairs, sign and waste can
- Only two people may work the table (one person must be registered in full, the second person may opt to register as a “booth assistant”)
- All company promo material must fit on the table.
- Fee does not include registration fee.
Four Easy Steps to Follow to Reserve a Booth in the 2019 Exhibitor Showcase
On Tuesday, September 25 at 10:00 a.m. CT, go to MHEDA’s website and use the link to Complete the Booth Request Form. When MHEDA receives your completed form, it will automatically be time stamped and filed accordingly. This form will be available only from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. CT.
- Fill in your name, company, email and the best number to call you.
- Fill in a “back-up contact” name and number in case we are unable to reach you.
On September 25 (in the afternoon) you will receive an email from MHEDA notifying you which call Group you are in and an approximate time when MHEDA will call you on Wednesday, September 26 to select your booth location. Call Groups will be formed based on when your Booth Request Form was received. You will be assigned to a call Group as follows:
Group 1 First 25 forms received will be called between 10:00 am – 11:00 am CT
Group 2 Next group of 25 forms received will be called between 11:00 am – 12:00 pm CT
Group 3 Next group of 25 forms received will be called between 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm CT
Group 4 Next group of 25 forms received will be called between 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm CT
Group 5 All other forms received will be called after 2:00 pm CT
On Wednesday, September 26, a MHEDA staff member will contact you based on the information submitted. If we are unable to reach the first contact listed, we will leave a voice message and inform you that you missed our call. We will then call the back-up contact listed on your form. If we are unable to reach the back-up contact, we will leave another voice message and now it becomes YOUR responsibility to call MHEDA to reserve a booth. Our number is (847) 680-3500. We encourage you to return our call as soon as you receive our voice message and mention that you missed your call and want to reserve a booth.
A $500 Non-Refundable deposit is required when reserving a booth. Please have your credit card information handy during the selection process on September 26 because the MHEDA staff will be asking for this information.
If you have any questions, please call us at 847-680-3500 or email email@example.com.
NOTE: MHEDA does not guarantee that you will have a booth in the 2019 Showcase when you complete the Booth Request Form. Reservations will be made on a first come, first serve basis. If we sell out before you have a chance to select a booth, you will be notified that your company has automatically been put on the booth wait list. This will be done in the same order as the forms were received.