Contact MHEDANew! On-Demand Leadership Series + Weekly Coaching + Peer Networking Sessions
Join MHEDA and your industry peers for a NEW 16-week leadership series that combines engaging on-demand learning modules with LIVE weekly coaching/peer networking sessions. Gain practical communication tools to lead others, stand apart from the competition, effectively engage employees and increase sales.
Watch highlights from the preview session held on Oct 12 for a sneak peek of what you can expect from the program.
Who is this program designed for?
Designed for material handling professionals who want to strengthen their management and leadership skills and advance their career within the material handling industry.
When & Where will it take place?
This is a virtual learning and networking program giving you the freedom and flexibility to access anywhere that is convenient for you. No travel required!
Weekly peer networking sessions are taking place via Zoom every Wednesdays at 12:00 pm ET October 21, 2020 – February 17, 2021. Additional sessions could be scheduled in the future. Contact Katie Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified about future schedules.
What is Included?
- Leadership Modules. Access to 16 on-demand leadership training modules; (typically 10-15 minutes each) – Depth over length! This program minimizes the fluff and maximizes the value for busy, working professionals.
- Weekly Coaching/Networking Sessions. Each week you will have the opportunity to meet with the trainer and a group of your peers to explore the strategies learned in the modules. This will reinforce the leadership skills you are learning and help you meet with others Members just like you! These weekly sessions will be facilitated by the trainer Ryan Avery and special guest co-hosts.
- Workbook for Workplace Application. You will receive a workbook you can use to discover how to apply the lessons, skills and tools immediately to your work.
- Certification. Upon completion of the on-demand programs, you will receive a certification as “THE Strategic Communications Professional.” Please note, weekly attendance for the live networking sessions is not required for certification.
- Gain accessible and distinct communication strategies!
- Demonstrate confidence to make strong business decisions. Be THE Leader.
- Create deeper connections to effectively develop and lead teams. Develop THE Team.
- Clearly communicate to maximize your influence. Grow THE Organization
- Class size limited to 25 max participants for maximum engagement and development that offers real-time participation and feedback
Who is the Trainer?
Ryan Avery is one of the Millennial generation’s most profound speakers on strategic communication, negotiation and leadership. At age 25, Ryan became the youngest World Champion of Public Speaking in history, competing against more than 30,000 contestants from 116 countries to claim the 2012 World Championship for Toastmasters International. As an Emmy-award winning journalist, two-time best selling author and world record holder, Ryan has delivered more than 500+ keynotes in 33 countries around the globe. Ryan currently lives in the United States with his family and is on the mission to show leaders how to Go From A to THE® in their industry!
What is the Curriculum and Calendar?
Weekly peer networking sessions will take place via Zoom every Wednesdays at 12:00 pm ET October 21, 2020 – February 17, 2021. Click the plus sign next to each session for more details.
What is the Registration Fee?
The registration fee is $1,200 per person for MHEDA members. The program is not available to non-members.
Group discount pricing available for five or more participants from your organization. Contact Katie Richards or Kathy Cotter for more details!