MHEDA's 2017 DiSC Survey
If you don't know your numbers, YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BUSINESS!
Financial benchmarking information is more important than ever before. The best source of financial benchmarks for the industry is MHEDA's DiSC Survey. The information in these reports will provide answers to questions such as "Are the most successful firms in a down market placing more emphasis on gross margin management or expense control?
This report is one of the most valuable tools that MHEDA distributor members have at their disposal for improving profitability. The numbers are realistic and members can take these reports to the bank to discuss loans and line of credit. The success of this survey depends on you. This is a FREE service for distributor members.
- February 15, 2017 - Survey Kick-Off
- April 15, 2017 - Deadline to submit your completed survey and financial data
- May 1, 2017 - Extension deadline to submit your financial data
- June 1, 2017 - Industry Reports released for publication along with individual Profit Improvement Profiles
What Will You Receive in Return for Your Participation
- The Industry Report - a financial and operating profile of all participating members
- Profit Improvement Profile - a confidential report comparing your firm with similar participating firms
- Profit Toolkit Online - a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet to assist your financial planning.
What About Confidentiality?
The 2017 DiSC Survey will be conducted by Profit Planning Group, Boulder, Colorado and guarantees your data will be 100% confidential. Dr. Albert Bates, President of Profit Planning Group adds, "I personally guarantee that no individual firm's operational or financial data will ever be revealed to any person outside the immediate and necessary staff of Profit Planning Group." Strict masking procedures are used so no individual firms data can be identified.
Be sure to take part in this material handling specific financial benchmarking tool today! If you have trouble downloading the questionnaire or have any questions about this survey, contact MHEDA at (847) 680-3500.