The world is ever-changing and the role of women continues to change with it. In a period defined by the pandemic and uncertainty, women around the globe are truly at a crossroads. Are you prepared to ride the wave and do you have the skills you need for survival and success?
Women in Industry are invited to network, learn and grow in 2022 with a new virtual series, “She Gets It” Mastermind program.
This is a virtual 6-week online program designed to advance the self-leadership and emotional intelligence skills of women executives, managers and emerging leaders. The content will be presented live via Zoom.
What Will You Learn?
During this 6-week online networking and leadership series, you will learn how to maximize your potential so you can go forward with increased productivity and higher levels of performance with greater ease, less stress & struggle and strengthened self-awareness — making you a stronger leader of yourself & others. You will have the opportunity to connect and engage with others, one meaningful conversation at a time.
- How to harness the collective intelligence of your team, and align their brilliance so you can meet & exceed your goals;
- The art & science of Empathic Intelligence so that you can build a healthy culture through sensitive, perceptive and appropriate communication;
- Magical phrases and communication techniques that enhance your EQ and help you successfully navigate your toughest conversations;
- How to regulate and manage your emotions so as to increase connection & collaboration and strengthen your resiliency;
- The #1 self-leadership tool for shifting limiting beliefs so you can better manage your mindset
- How to craft a self-leadership development plan that produces meaningful, profitable results.
Why is this Important?
Empowering women in the workforce, embracing their skills and advocating for self-leadership will significantly increase your net margins and open the door for more innovation and team engagement.
According to Women in the Workforce 2021 study more than one in four women are contemplating what many would have considered unthinkable just six months ago: downshifting their careers or leaving the workforce completely. This is an emergency for corporate America. Companies risk losing women in leadership—and future women leaders. The current circumstances also present an opportunity. If companies make significant investments in building a more flexible and empathetic workplace, they will better retain employees and nurture a culture in which women have the opportunity to achieve their potential over the long term and elevate their leadership.
$895 pp – MHEDA Member Rate
Includes access to six live sessions, weekly PDF Playbook and access to the recording of the sessions until December 31, 2022. Registration closes February 11.
Group discount available when you register 10+ attendees. Contact the MHEDA office for details.
Who Should Attend
She Gets It is the place for personal growth and self-leadership for women at all stages of their professional journey.
This program is designed for women who work in the Material Handling industry and is exclusively available for MHEDA Members. It’s where women from all backgrounds come together to engage, empower and elevate each other.
Note: program minimum is 30 attendees/maximum is 100 attendees.
How/When will the Sessions be Structured?
February 15 – March 22, 2022
Sessions will be held via Zoom once a week for six weeks on Tuesdays for 75-minutes.
10:00 am-11:15 am Pacific
12:00 pm-1:15 pm Central
1:00 pm-2:15 pm Eastern
• 45 minutes instruction by AmyK (recorded and available afterwards ondemand)
• 20 minutes breakout rooms for networking with your peers (NOT recorded)
• 10 minutes follow up – highlights and fun giveaways! (recorded and available afterwards ondemand)
Who is the Speaker?
AmyK Hutchens, Speaker. Author. Coach. Master Communicator.
AmyK Hutchens is all about personal & professional growth – one conversation at a time. Hutchens is an international award-winning speaker, the Amazon #1 bestselling author of the books, GET IT: Five Steps to the Sex, Salary and Success You Want and The Secrets Leaders Keep and is the founder of the global community shegetsit.com. AmyK has over twenty years’ experience training & consulting with clients such as The Home Depot, Starbucks Canada, Expedia, Walmart, John Paul Mitchell Systems and hundreds more. AmyK travels the globe, physically and virtually, sharing with executives, influencers and go-getters HOW to confidently & competently navigate their toughest conversations without saying something they regret, giving their power away or damaging their relationships. AmyK received her M.S. from Johns Hopkins University, and has been seen, heard or read on Bloomberg, NBC, ABC, USA Today, Entrepreneur, and U.S. News & World Report. She resides in San Diego, California.
MHEDA Member Reviews
Member reviews from the 2021 Women in Industry Virtual Series!
- “Great learning experience!”
- “Thanks for a great series!”
- “I enjoyed every minute of it!”
- “My whole attitude toward life has been inspired!”
- “Really enjoyed these and will miss them. Thank you!”
- “I think this format – the online, one hour per week was perfect.”
- “LOVED this series. Highly recommend to all women in this industry.”
- “This was an amazing series. So glad to have had the opportunity to participate.”
- “I wanted to continue my professional growth with women like me in the material handling industry.”
- “I am in a leadership position and always seeking ways to fine-tune my skills. It mattered even more that the setting was intended for women.”
- “This series was wonderful and a great way to connect with some amazing women. Sometimes you don’t know that you need the experience until you are actually going through it!”
- “I am always looking to better myself, find new ways of doing things, become a better team member, etc. This series looked like it would be very beneficial. And it definitely was.”
- “I haven’t been to a seminar in a while and for it be on-line was incredible; learned a lot and meant wonderful people! Lot’s of laughs and how much we are going through the same things in life! Thank you!”