Time: 1:00PM-2:00PM ET / 12:00PM-1:00PM CT
Fee: No fee for MHEDA Members (This Webinar is part of the UID Year Round sponsored programs)
- Dave Neely
Dave Neely will share his perspective of the emotional roller coaster that is life today. He will provide practical insights into how to become more positive and resilient in stressful situations.
There are some areas that can be affected if negative emotions are not dealt with properly:
- Physical: Low energy, aches, and pains, frequent illness
- Emotional: Irritability, feeling overwhelmed, moodiness
- Cognitive: Inability to concentrate, memory problems
- Behavioral: Eating/sleeping issues, procrastination
Are any of these affecting you?
Dealing with Emotions is a skill that is easy to master. Dave will share his experiences in dealing with life and his Emotional Intelligence (EI) Competencies for staying positive almost no matter what life hands you. He will leave you inspired and optimistic about your future.
Learning Objective – At the end of this webinar, you will be able to…
- Stay as positive as possible in difficult times
- Manage your emotions in order to create practical options in times of stress
- Improve your relationships with others
About the Speaker
Dave Neely worked for IBM Canada as a Soft Skills Trainer and he has a degree in Psychology from Queens University. In 1986 he left IBM to pursue his dream of becoming a professional speaker. He is passionate about the topics of Emotional Intelligence and Stress Management