Save the Date!
Parts & Service Management Conference
September 22, 2022
Embassy Suites by Hilton O’Hare – Rosemont, IL
MHEDA is hosting a one-day Parts & Service Management Conference on September 22, 2022.
Listed below is a “sneak peek” of the event. Complete event details available soon.
About the Program
In a successful material handling dealership, it is critical to maintain clearly defined revenue and gross profit contributions from your aftermarket departments, in particular, the Parts and Service Departments. Not only does high performing aftermarket departments assist a dealership in account retention by providing high levels of customer satisfaction and uptime, but it is also critical to achieve KPI’s and metrics that will guarantee your dealerships financial performance which allows growth, deeper training and more.
Who Should Attend?
- Parts Managers
- Service Managers
- Branch Managers
- Operations Managers
- Anyone interested in more effective Parts & Service Management
- Understanding customers changing expectations;
- What new technology will mean for your business;
- We will answer the question “Can you have too many/few metrics?”
- The importance of processes to reach your KPIs;
- Setting up a fleet program with your customer to control as much of their Service business as possible;
- Parts profitability, inventory management and parts market share;
- Peer-to-Peer Roundtable Discussions;
- Networking dinner event at Chicago’s famous Gibsons Steakhouse;
- And more!
Embassy Suites O’Hare
5500 N. River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
For reservation call (800) 315-1061 and mention MHEDA to receive the discounted rate of $185. Or make your reservations online today!
Details & Registration
Complete conference details and registration will be available in mid-July. Question? Contact MHEDA at 847-680-3500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.