Time: 10:00AM-11:00AM Central Time
Fee: Free for Members / $199 Non-Members
Presented by Ty Swain, CEO of Growth Dynamics (GDI),
- CEOs, Presidents
- Vice President of Sales, Director of Sales
- Director of Sales
One of the greatest changes today is how the sales organization must adapt to align with customer needs and expectations, while being successful at lead generation, developing new business and retaining a more complex customer. This presentation explores WHY the role of Inside Sales has become one of the fastest-growing positions in the industry, HOW to define what is needed in this role, and WHAT the inside sales team can do to optimize field sales, generate leads, new business, drive customer retention, and grow your business as an internal/external focus that helps the field sales team.
- How the traditional Inside Sales role has evolved from a service-oriented position to an outbound-sales, customer-centric role.
- How to define the role of inside sales – how is this person different from a field salesperson.
- How “inside sales” teams will integrate with field sales teams for the future.
- What key attributes are needed to develop, hire and build an internal sales organization that fits and performs.
About the Speaker
Ty Swain is the Founder and CEO of Growth Dynamics (GDI), established in 1998. Mr. Swain brings over 30 years of sales, operations and sales leadership experience to Growth Dynamics. He is the leading expert leader behind GDI’s solutions and programs and speaks on a national basis defining trends in the industry, what is changing on the customer landscape and its impact on today’s sales force. Mr. Swain has spent his entire career focused on sales force selection, performance, territory optimization, field sales leadership, and developing methodologies that optimize leadership efforts to select, build, and lead the “right” sales organization. His in-depth level of experience shapes the comprehensive solutions that GDI offers to leading sales organizations in North America.