You’ve heard time and again that you need to build out your digital marketing capabilities. But how?
- Do you do everything in-house?
- Hire it out? If so, which vendors do you use?
- Where do you start?
- How do you enhance what you already have in place?
- How do you measure performance?
There are lots of options for what you can build, especially once you understand the component parts. Calvin Mesman and Meredith Steiner from Adpearance will break it down, brick by brick, so you can see the elements and build a structure that works best for your company.
You will learn:
- What capabilities are needed for your organization to become a digital marketing success story
- Pros and cons of staffing vs freelance
- What to prioritize in your digital marketing development
- How to measure performance
- Valuable tips and tricks to get you to your goals faster
Date and Time of Webinar
September 12, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Central Time
- $99 Members
- $199 Non-Members (Join MHEDA to receive discounted registration and many more member benefits.)
About the Speakers
Calvin and Meredith will bring two opinions to the conversation. Mesman knows outsourcing, as the leader of the Adpearance solutions department that manages digital services for 1,000 dealers nationwide. Steiner knows in-house structures, having built and managed the Adpearance internal marketing department. Both are experts in digital marketing who have significant experience working with material handling equipment dealers.
Can’t attend at this time or on this day? Webinars will be available on-demand once it’s completed. It’s affordable and available when and where it’s convenient for you. The cost is $99.
If you have any questions about this program or any other MHEDA events, send us your questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 847-680-3500.