Give yourself a direct connection to the hottest trends, newest products, and a wealth of business resources for the material handling industry. MHEDA offers benchmarking data, leadership training, professional development tools and networking opportunities for EVERYONE in your organization.Join now
Material Handling Business Trends
Stay in tune with what is happening with your industry and peers. This list of trends address the current shifting state of the Material Handling industry, as defined the MHEDA Executive Committee.Review 2020 Trends Now
Economic Insight and Resources
- Quarterly Custom Economic Advisory Report, produced by ITR Economics provides clear, actionable information on current economic trends.
- Econ Chat Podcasts
- MHEDA-TV Videos on the Economy
- ITR’s News, Economic Blog Posts
Member to Member Opportunities and Programs
New in 2020! MHEDA has partnered with a number of Members who want to share their expertise on a variety of subject matters. It’s a great way to learn from your industry peers.
- Presentation of a M2M session is exclusively available for current MHEDA Members in good standing
- Sessions would include a 30-minute educationally focused presentation, followed by Q &A.
- M2M sessions will be presented via Zoom and MHEDA will organize and run the session.
Benchmarking Reports & Forecasts
MHEDA publishes three customized industry reports and a quarterly economic forecast.
- The DiSC Report is a financial benchmarking study that provides key insights into exactly how the “high-profit firms” generate better profit numbers. There are two versions of this report: Industrial Truck and Storage & Handling/Engineered Systems.
- The Employee Compensation & Benefits Reports contains detailed reviews of distributor executive and employee compensation and benefit programs.
- The quarterly Economic Forecast Advisory features material handling industry specific economic data.
Do you have a new-hire and need help on-boarding them? As a Member you have access to a FREE On-Boarding template. This fully customizable Excel spreadsheet, a $2,500 value, is available to MHEDA members for their internal company use to assist in their efforts to get new hires on the right track.Download
Raise your profile, generate business and increase your confidence when you participate in networking activities. Networking is also a great way to tap into advice and expertise.Learn More
Looking for business books on how to help your material handling business operate? MHEDA offers a number of books and reports covering a variety of crucial topics such as sales, management, customer satisfaction and more.Learn More
Hear material handling industry economic insight, trends and member perspectives when you listen to MHEDA podcasts. Learn what thought leaders in our industry have to say about improving business operations and staying relevant in a changing industry.Listen to Podcasts
Gain industry knowledge by watching videos on the latest industry trends, news, events, and MHEDA Updates.Watch Videos
Professional development is crucial for success. Learning gives you a new perspective, increased expertise and efficiency. Give your team a competitive edge with MHEDA’s training resources. Choose from career tracks and hundreds of affordable courses on a variety of topics including sales, customer service and communications.Learn More
Industry Career Video
This FREE video has been created by MHEDA & MHI for member companies to use on your own website. It is intended to help communicate to students and recent graduates the vast opportunities and career paths available in the Material Handling and Supply Chain industry. Video can also be customized with your logo for a small fee.Learn More
The MHEDA Journal
This quarterly magazine features industry related news, breaking news, and member information.Read Magazine
The MHEDA Connection is distributed via email to all MHEDA members on the 1st and 15th of each month. Read current and past issues here.Read More
MHEDA is actively involved with many associations with similar objectives.Learn More