2021 MVP ApplicationThe Most Valuable Partner Award (MVP) is awarded annually based on documented performance and activities in the previous year.
The vision of the Most Valuable Partner designation is to recognize those distributors who have achieved, through documented processes, performance excellence in customer service, supplier relationships, employee training and community involvement. These distributors deliver a superior customer service experience to the end user.
- MHEDA Membership in good standing
- Minimum of four (4) employees enrolled in MHEDA communications
- One letter of recommendation from a customer
- One letter of recommendation from a MHEDA member supplier
- Enrollment in MHEDA’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Company participation in a “Give Back” program or activity
- Meet minimum requirements in each of the Five Areas of Excellence:
1. Industry Advocacy
2. Customer Service and Safety
3. Business Networking
4. Continuing Education
5. Best Practices
How Does MHEDA Recognize Award Winners
Recognition is an important component of the MVP program!
- MHEDA will announce your award to Industry Trade Press and the MHEDA Membership.
- Your company will receive a press release for you to personalize and send to your local press.
- MHEDA will send an announcement of your MVP Award to your customers on your behalf.
- Your company will be recognized as a MVP Awardee at the Annual Convention.
- Companies are listed on the MHEDA website with a link to their website.
- The MVP logo is made available for companies for use on their website, in customer proposals, on letterhead, on business cards, within marketing materials.
- Winners can purchase high-quality customized items at a discount rate.
- A personalized plaque will be sent to your main location.