MHEDA is pleased to announce that we have partnered with Communication Performance Management Associates (CPMA) to provide a FREE On-Boarding program designed specifically for MHEDA members. This fully customizable Excel spreadsheet, a $2,500 value, is available to MHEDA members for their internal company use to assist in their efforts to hire, train and maintain the best workforce possible!
Not a MHEDA member? Join now to gain access to this exclusive member benefit!
Why engage in a structured on-boarding process?
- 86 percent of CPMA respondents felt that a new hire’s decision to stay with a company long-term is made within the first six months of employment.
- One-third of approximately 1,000 respondents took a survey by BambooHR and said they had quit a job within six months of starting it.
- Of those respondents who left within the first six months,
- 23% said “receiving clear guidelines to what my responsibilities were” would have helped them stay on the job.
- 21% said they wanted “more effective training,”
- 17% said an introduction to a helpful co-worker would have made all the difference.
- The cost of losing an employee in the first year is estimated to be at least three times salary.
- 22% of turnover occurs in the first 45 days of employment.
If you have trouble downloading the template, please contact LuAnn Alm at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-680.3500 to request a copy.
The template is designed to allow you to edit it to fit your company’s needs. Plus, Andy McNulty of Communication Performance Management Associates, author of the spreadsheet, has agreed to provide MHEDA members with basic-level support to ensure ease of use. The template is yours and you are not required to maintain the original format. It’s a dynamic document and we’re excited to provide it to member companies at no charge.
Contact Andy for support at 513-252-6552 or email@example.com.